We work with the best firms, companies, professionals, faculty, and other clubs, hosting a variety of events for the benefit of our members and Baruch College students. We strive to provide students with great opportunities for increasing their knowledge and their networks.
Our activities include:
- Sponsoring Networking Events and Information Sessions with Tax and Accounting professionals and firms
- Providing opportunities for students to learn more about a career in Taxation and Accounting from alumni, faculty, and professionals
- Hosting educational and informational events to enhance the knowledge of our peers
- Supporting the Baruch Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program
- Promoting interest in Taxation and Accounting